We are no longer selling the EZ Hutch shelters.
We have to buy them in bulk and the investment is more than we want to make these days.
You can still get them from John Reedy who makes them with his son in Ohio. Go to their website at EZHutch.net where you will find all their contact info.
We use the EZ Hutch livestock shelters on our property. There are 5 to 25 animals in our various pastures and we find using portable shelters is cleaner than any other method.
We can easily move an individual shelter if the need arises or put one in the back of our Gator or several on a truck or trailer to move longer distances or to another pasture.
They can be staked down, but we leave them loose so any of us can roll them to a new spot.
All of these hutches are made of 100% virgin UV-stabilized food grade plastic. They are molded as one piece by the maker, Jon Wreede in Ohio. Feel free to visit the EZHutch website to see what else is available.
We are the North Florida/South Georgia distributor for EZHutch. We accumulate orders for a cost-effective shipment. Let us know which kind of shelters you want and we’ll let you know the timing.
Goat & Hog Shelter
The “Goat Shelter” has a larger footprint and can easily hold 5 or 6 adult goats or sheep. My goats quickly run into the shelters at the first sign of rain. The sheep are more tolerant of the rain, but do use them during long periods of stormy weather.
Draft-free housing for shelter, kidding and isolation. The A-Frame makes it impossible for the goats to use it to jump out of the pasture. They weigh about 90 lbs.
Cost is $
429 now $419 each.
List of Goat Shed Features
- 100% virgin UVI plastic
- High quality plastic – livestock won’t eat, break or damage them
- One-piece molded – draft-free so your bedding stays dry
- Easy to clean and sanitize – no steel, no rust
- Anchor holes are provided to prevent wind damage
- Used coast to coast – although we only supply the north Florida – south Georgia region
- 5-year replacement warranty
- Adjustable air vent on rear
- No increased property tax!
Interested in leasing? Let’s talk about that.
We use the “Mini Barn” for our bucks pasture. It is larger with one side open so more animals can gather under it. The goats like to be off the ground so we keep a pallet in it. We can move it manually for short distances when we just want to freshen up the ground where they congregate every day. We can move the hutches and pallets with a tractor or the Gator.
List of Mini-Barn Features
- Simple, two piece assembly
- Adjustable air vents
- 5-year warranty
- Prevents disease, easy to clean and sanitize
- Produces more vigorous, healthy animals
- Durable, long lasting, and high quality plastic
- Dimensions: 7′ L x 8′ W x 4 1/2′ H, adjustable height with side wall skids
- Suitable for sheep, goats, pigs, calves, etc.
- This high tech tool is an important step in producing healthy cows for your heard of tomorrow
- Totally portable – Mini-Barn can be skidded leaving manure pack
Call for a price.
Ordering & Delivery
We build up an order of 8-10 each. You can get on our waiting list by filling in the form below.
We prorate the Shipping Cost by quantity and cost of each type of shelter.
We require a 30% deposit on orders and can take a check, credit card or PayPal. We’ll send you an Invoice once you get on our waiting list.
We can deliver within a 200 mile radius for 65¢/mile round-trip, and a $25 minimum. To give you an idea of how much that is, here are some rates.
|Thomasville, GA||$ 25|
|Valdosta, GA||$ 35|
|Tallahassee, FL||$ 42|
For deliveries beyond 200 miles one-way, we charge for an overnight stay in your area as well.
If you want to pick up here, 3-4 units can fit together and be transported in a full-sized truck or a trailer. Tied securely of course.