Saturday June 22 starting at 9:30 AM
Please don’t come early. I have to milk the goat and feed all the little ones. There is another big event going on that weekend and it starts at 8:00 AM. Check it out then come to see us. We’ll be here all day.
From I 10 take exit 225 and go north on US 19 into Monticello. At the Courthouse ( the intersection of US 19 and US 90), go north on US 19 for 5 blocks. Turn left on Madison Street. Go over the speed bump. One Heart Earth Center is the next house on the right.
Then come back east to US 19. Drive north toward Thomasville. Barnes Road is a mile past the dog track and be ready to turn right. There will be a “garage sale” sign of some sort out there. Drive on to 704 and turn right into our driveway.
I don’t actually think of it as a “Garage Sale”. We don’t have one, a garage that is. There is so much more. We are working with friends, the Brooks, who are trying to accomplish the same thing – cut down on all that stuff accumulated over many, many years. So there should be lots of goodies to pick over. This weekend and probably a couple of more to come, we are inviting folks to come to the place hopefully until it is all gone. It consists of guy things from Shop Equipment, Sports Stuff, Garden Things to girl things like Artwork and Collectibles.
- Halogen work lights on tripod
- Hand saws
- Miscellaneous hand tools
- Fishing tackle – hooks, line, bobbers, fish & salt water lures
- 5 – fly rods & reels
- Fiberglass cane poles
- 20 + rod & reels combinations
- camping equipment
- Left handed golf clubs
- Right handed golf clubs
- pocket knives
- Minn Kota Trolling Motor
- Cut glass trophy – Tiger Woods image
- Crystal footed bowl trophy – Tiger Woods image
- Rifle & Shotgun Sales
- Chemical hand pump sprayer
- Aluminum Ladders, rakes, shovels, picks, axes, sledge hammers
Old things Artwork and Collectibles
- Cast iron pots
- Telephone Insulators
- Flower Frogs – Cambridge Glass “Draped Lady”
- Thousand Faces Cup & Saucer
- Asian goose metal sheathed
- Haviland gilt edge plates
- Nesting dolls – Russian 20th Century
- Goblets – Austrian wine glasses
- Black Forest Clock 74″ – HERMLE
- Mahogany colored hall chair with Queen Anne legs
- Four Chinese landscape panels hardstone mid 20th Century
- Moghal Silk Painting Camels in loose procession
- Marionette: Hand carved & painted articulated – 30″
- Artwork – Chinese hand painted silk cranes landscape
- Alaskan Native American Cloth Dolls
- Ivory Persian Fan shaped scene, signed, circa 1900
The plan is to do all the pricing on Friday. No small feat I can tell you. Remember we do have eggs, jelly and other stuff in our little Country Store. The miniature goats may have had their kids by then. Won’t that be fun to see.